February 5, 2010, Newsletter Issue #55: Symptoms of Pet Poison

Tip of the Week

Your pet isn't acting well and you're worried it got into something that was bad for it. Are there symptoms of pet poison you should be aware of?

The symptoms your pet displays when it has ingested something toxic can include vomiting, extreme thirst, lethargy and diarrhea. Foaming at the mouth and obvious pain are symptoms, as well. If your pet displays any of these signs, it is best to head for the vet's office immediately. Of course, if you think your pet may have ingested poison but it isn't showing any symptoms, you should take it to the vet just to be safe, since symptoms may not show up immediately.

About LifeTips

Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.

Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Pet Health Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Shirley Crone